Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Accra, Ghana
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 579 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49574 GHS / NOK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 70% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,251 (kr 42,869) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)