Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 GHS / NOK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵58,384 (kr 114,070) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)