Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47891 GHS / NOK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵30,830 (kr 64,376) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)