Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.453 GHS / BGN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,301 (5,014 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)