Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.638 GHS / XCD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,380 (EC$19,768) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)