Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.731 GHS / XCD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,586 (EC$22,295) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)