Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.706 GHS / XCD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,950 (EC$24,590) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)