Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.377 GHS / GBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵23,185 (£4,312) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)