Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.857 GHS / TND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,321 (4,482 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (39 minutes ago)