Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01368 GHS / NGN *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,845 (1,231,081 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)