Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.705 GHS / HRK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,768 (36,549 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)