Cost of living comparison between Slavonski Brod, Croatia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 GHS / HRK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,800 (18,180 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)