Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 762 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07830 GHS / MKD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,335 (119,222 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)