Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 841 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08271 GHS / MKD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,470 (247,493 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)