Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49632 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,828 (31,891 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (35 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)