Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47623 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵23,263 (48,849 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)