Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00143 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,391 (COL$5,163,122) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (18 minutes ago)