Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00161 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,047 (COL$13,734,549) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)