Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16386 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵3,178 (19,394₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)