Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.753 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 153% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵75,998 (kr100,967) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)