Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,088 (RM26,407) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)