Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04203 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,849 (₨662,631) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)