Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03834 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,389 (₨557,867) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)