Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04186 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,293 (₨651,971) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)