Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03685 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵26,842 (¥728,511) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)