Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,255 (元42,144) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)