Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.704 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 4% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,460 (元51,821) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)