Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 730 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.246 GHS / AED
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 22% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,076 (Dirham 15,311) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)