Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 GHS / AED
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,382 (Dirham 12,463) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)