Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,020 (元32,448) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)