Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,248 (RM22,674) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)