Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,327 (RM23,245) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)