Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,507 (RM22,300) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)