Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,167 (RM26,046) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)