Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,077 (RM8,931) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)