Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.777 GHS / TND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,453 (5,318 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)