Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.999 GHS / TND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,888 (5,946 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)