Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 GHS / TND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,317 (6,484 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)