Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.829 GHS / TND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,522 (11,222 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (36 minutes ago)