Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.487 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵31,608 (€5,761) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)