Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 652 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.796 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,297 (€3,607) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)