Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17855 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,537 (64,615₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)