Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16439 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵4,440 (27,008₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)