Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48013 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,302 (38,118 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)