Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48359 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,686 (32,437 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)