Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41288 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵5,865 (14,204 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)