Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.349 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,926 (R$ 18,475) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (37 minutes ago)