Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.309 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,916 (R$ 6,811) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (42 minutes ago)