Cost of living comparison between Seremban, Malaysia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.967 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,503 (RM12,932) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)