Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.028 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,490 (RM20,912) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (38 minutes ago)