Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00359 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵23,796 (₩6,628,197) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (43 minutes ago)