Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00386 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵48,020 (₩12,450,079) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)