Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00388 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵46,496 (₩11,974,045) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (41 minutes ago)