Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04215 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,786 (¥1,015,134) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)