Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12967 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,838 (253,237 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)