Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12583 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,195 (136,655 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)