Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12816 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,669 (114,456 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)