Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.187 GHS / CAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,314 (C$5,118) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)