Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.243 GHS / CAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,243 (C$5,008) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)