Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.615 GHS / CAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,607 (C$11,509) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)