Cost of living in Sari, Iran vs Accra, Ghana (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 GHS / IRRX *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵28,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,998 (﷼ 101,440,102) in Sari.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (28 minutes ago)