Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04356 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,776 (₨270,359) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)