Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 784 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.763 GHS / BAM
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,084 (8,716KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)