Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 9,641 prices entered by 1,340 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.368 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,709 (R$ 14,402) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)