Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.417 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,762 (R$ 11,830) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)