Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 586 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.397 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,715 (R$ 21,275) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)