Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.252 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,296 (R$ 18,604) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)