Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.273 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,290 (R$ 9,651) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)