Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 343 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.377 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,017 (R$ 21,069) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (43 minutes ago)