Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.405 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,488 (R$ 26,681) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)