Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 824 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.451 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,303 (R$ 15,373) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (39 minutes ago)