Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 767 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.313 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,518 (R$ 13,339) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)