Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 777 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.335 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,044 (R$ 15,768) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (26 minutes ago)