Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 763 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.266 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,642 (R$ 13,148) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)