Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 947 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09338 GHS / DOP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,028 (RD$ 332,296) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)