Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 859 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08628 GHS / DOP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,760 (RD$ 124,709) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)