Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.229 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,718 (R$ 13,604) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (35 minutes ago)