Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22349 GHS / ARS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,531 (ARS $69,491) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)