Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09382 GHS / DOP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,625 (RD$ 305,087) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)