Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09166 GHS / DOP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,700 (RD$ 105,823) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)