Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08425 GHS / DOP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,067 (RD$ 166,972) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)