Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08937 GHS / DOP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,744 (RD$ 254,486) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)