Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.150 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,134 (2,924 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)