Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.575 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,254 (4,209 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)