Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.457 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,035 (€3,149) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)