Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 422 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.586 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,972 (€6,977) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)