Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 288 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.461 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,118 (€5,881) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $697 (about 6 hours ago)