Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.073 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,235 (€6,552) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)