Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.611 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵31,863 (€5,679) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)