Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.849 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,480 (€2,574) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)