Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45048 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,260 (Bs 67,173) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)