Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 57% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,801 (Bs 71,438,707) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)