Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 60% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵27,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,817 (Bs 566,508,300) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 2 hours ago)