Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 57% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,176 (Bs 176,578,853) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)