Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26339 GHS / ARS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,230 (ARS $73,010) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)