Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,870 (COL$7,128,872) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)