Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,602 (COL$6,413,782) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)