Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,847 (COL$14,160,256) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)