Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00148 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,429 (COL$13,768,071) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (34 minutes ago)