Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.309 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,978 (R$ 6,858) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)